Call for proposal
The theme of the 2018 KALCI international conference is “Exploring new visions for curriculum and instruction in the 4th industrial revolution era.” The KALCI conference organizing committee welcomes your abstracts for oral papers and poster presentations. We have two strands.
- Strand 1. New directions of curriculum and Instruction
- Strand 2. General topics (not limited to general pedagogy and subject matter-based topics)
- Submission Deadline: May 15, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: May 20, 2018
※ For participants from abroad: If you need early acceptance letters due to the
visa process, please submit your abstract early (from January 1) and inform us at
email@example.com. The notification of acceptance will be made within 2
All abstracts must be submitted online at the KALCI conference page.
CLICK HERE to submit the abstract
For more inquiry, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oral presentations provide authors the opportunity to present original work related to conference topics.
- Oral paper presentations will have 20-minute time slots. The conference organizers will group oral presentations by topics into sessions that will include 3-4 individual presentations.
- Presenters typically use PowerPoint presentations.
- Oral presentation abstracts are approximately 500-800 words. Official language for the foreign participants is English.
- Poster sessions provide an interactive forum for authors to discuss their work.
- Presenters will be assigned locations to put up their posters and should be attached to the boards for display. Poster boards and pushpins will be provided.
- Poster presentation abstracts are approximately 500-800 words.
- Official language for the foreign participants is English.